Important Information for Nominees
If you held POW common stock on October 23, 2017 for the beneficial interest of any person or entity other than yourself, within TEN (10) CALENDAR DAYS OF YOUR RECEIPT OF THE NOTICE, you must either: (1) request from the Settlement Administrator sufficient copies of the Notice to forward to such beneficial owners; or (2) provide a list of names and addresses of such Persons to the Settlement Administrator.
If you choose to mail the Notice yourself, you may obtain from the Settlement Administrator (without cost to you) as many additional copies of the Notice as you will need to complete the mailing. You must forward the Notice to all such beneficial owners within SEVEN (7) CALENDAR DAYS of receipt.
Regardless of which option you choose, you may obtain reimbursement for reasonable out-of-pocket costs actually incurred in connection with the foregoing, and which would not have been incurred but for the sending of the Notice or the requirement to identify beneficial holders, upon submission of appropriate supporting documentation to the Settlement Administrator. If you choose to forward the Notice yourself, please send a statement to the Settlement Administrator confirming that you made the mailing as directed.
If you are providing a list of names and addresses to the Administrator:
- Compile a list of names, mailing addresses, and, if available, email addresses of the beneficial owners who held shares of POW common stock on October 23, 2017.
- Prepare the list in Microsoft Excel format. A preformatted spreadsheet for your use can be found by clicking here.
- Then you must do one of the following:
- Upload the spreadsheet here (preferred);
- Email the spreadsheet to: info@POWEntertainmentMergerSettlement.com.
- Burn the Microsoft Excel file(s) to a CD or DVD and mail the CD or DVD to: POW! Entertainment Merger Settlement, c/o Analytics Consulting LLC, P.O. Box 2005, Chanhassen, MN 55317-2005.